We collect personal information from you when you register as a network member (“Network Member”) or when you contact us. Personal information we collect may include, without limitation, name, birth date, home and/or mobile telephone numbers, personal email address, and mailing and/or home address.
When you visit the Website, we may collect certain non-personal information from you, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time of your visit, browser type, operating system, the specific web pages visited during your connection, and the domain name from which you accessed the Website. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Website, the areas or pages of the Website that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Website, the number of times you return to the Website and other clickstream data. We may also use non-personal information for statistical analysis, research, and other purposes.
(1) enhance or personalize your Website usage;
(2) monitor Website usage;
(3) manage the Website;
(4) improve the Website and our services.
If you choose, you can set your browser to reject cookies or you can manually delete individual or all of the cookies on your computer by following your browser’s help file directions. However, if your browser is set to reject cookies or you manually delete cookies, you may have some trouble accessing and using some of the pages and features that are currently on our Website, or that we may put on our Website in the future.
We may also use web beacons on the Website, in our emails and in our advertisements on other websites. Web beacons are tiny graphic images that are used to collect information about your Site visit, such as the pages you view and the features you use, as well as information about whether you open and/or act upon one of our emails or advertisements. We may also collect the URL of the website you visited immediately before coming to the Website. Web beacons help us analyze our Website visitors’ behavior and measure the effectiveness of the Website and our advertising. We may work with service providers that help us track, collect and analyze this information.
We may combine the non-personal information we collect, such as through cookies and web beacons, with other information we have collected from you.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from and about you on the Website for any of the following purposes:
(1) to determine whether to extend you an offer to become a Network Member;
(2) to respond to your inquiries;
(3) to review Website usage and operations;
(4) to address problems with the Website, our business or our services;
(5) to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business;
(7) to contact you with Website updates, newsletters and other informational materials from us.
If you do not wish to receive communications from us about offers and promotions, you can opt-out of receiving these communications by calling us at (888) 400-4868, emailing us at email@example.com, or by following the instructions in the messages you receive.
Disclosure of Information
As a general rule, we will not sell, share, or rent your personal information. However, we may disclose information collected from and about you as follows:
(1) to third-party administrative vendors for various reasons including, without limitation, billing, delivery, and payments;
(3) to respond to legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order) and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
(4) in the event that our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets. We may also disclose your personal information with your express consent. We may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information about Website users with third parties.
We take reasonable and appropriate security precautions to secure the personal information that you choose to provide against the loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorized access of such information. Unfortunately, no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security or confidentiality of any personal Information you transmit to us.
You agree that your access to and use of this Website and your use of our services – which necessarily includes data storage and data transmission – are done at your own risk.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
We retain the submitted or collected personally information on this Website as needed to perform our services, to comply with legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce agreements. If you wish to correct factual errors in your personal information, or to update any portions of your user profile, please contact us using the contact information below.
We do not direct the Website to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of eighteen (18). You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to become a Network Member.
Third Party Websites
Grow your insurance business with calls and leads data from high intent customers who are ready to convert. Profitise’s scalable call and lead solutions for the insurance industry are powered by data science and cutting-edge technology.